LALA® Double Dareberry Wild Strawberry Smoothie
Asking yourself how to make our wild strawberry smoothie even strawberrier with an extra kick? We dare you to try our LALA Double Dareberry Wild Strawberry Smoothie recipe. It doubles up your strawberry while daring you with the zesty kick of ginger. If it sounds a little nutty, that’s because it also includes pistachios. Give it a try, and tell us what you think on Twitter @LALAYogurt.
- 2 cups or two 7oz. bottles of LALA Wild Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie or Greek Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup salted (or unsalted) pistachios
- ½ cup of ice for a frosty texture
Ready for some fun? Throw your pistachios into your blender, and then your ice. Pulse the two for about 30 seconds. Then, pop in your strawberries and ginger. Next pour in your LALA Yogurt Smoothies. Boom. Now you are ready to blend. Crank up your blender to high speed for about 30 seconds or until smooth. This recipe serves two or just one if you plan to double down.